Saturday, July 28, 2012

Extra Income: July 2012

I used to be very dutiful about keeping track of any extra money/gift cards that I made online, but sadly I have gotten out of that habit. Let's try this again!

July 2012

I really focused on Swagbucks this month, where I had long been neglecting it. I managed to max out on Amazon gift cards ($25) and I tried one PayPal incentive ($5) as well. I have no active referrals on the site, so all of that was earned through searches and surveys.

I still love the Amazon gift cards since the price is low compared to other gift cards, but I don't like keeping balances on reward sites. Remember that if you are a new member you can earn an additional 60 SBs with the code SBISONTHEGO until August 3rd.

Total: $30


I listed some items on eBay and I made $35 from that. I didn't even sell anything major: I cleaned out my makeup/skincare sample stash and sold lots on eBay.

Total: $35


I also made some cash ($3) and gift cards ($7) on other survey sites.

Total: $10


I traded in a pile of DVDs to Amazon and I received $23 in gift cards.

Total: $23


Grand Total: $98


Other Fun Freebies:


Additionally, I won a $25 gift certificate to Baublebar from a Twitter Trivia contest. I also earned $5 in credit from the Birchbox shop for taking surveys.



No comments: