Monday, July 30, 2012

Awesome Finds at Old Navy

I have been seeing some of the same pieces from Old Navy on so many different blogs that I just had to check them out for myself. I was pleasantly surprised!

Old Navy at ShopStyle
These dresses are absolutely adorable. There are quite a few other colors and patterns, but they seem to be sold out online. I got the navy and green hearts and the red polka dot. They are lightweight and very flattering! I was honestly shocked at how perfect this dress was. Good job, Old Navy!

Old Navy at ShopStyle
There has been a lot of buzz about these sweaters because they are very similar to some styles at J.Crew, but much more affordable. Very cute! Here is the J.Crew version if you want to compare:

J.Crew at ShopStyle

Old Navy at ShopStyle
These cardigans were great as well. They are lightweight, which is perfect for summer evenings or crazy airconditioning, and also nice and long. Love the polka dots!

No comments: