Saturday, March 17, 2012

Review: Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector B.B. Cream



I was really excited to get into this campaign from BzzAgent, since I had recently heard a lot about the benefits of B.B Creams. These creams serves as a moisturizer and light foundation, but also offer other benefits to create a smooth complexion.

I tried the B.B. Cream today. It applied easily, and was similar in application to my Hope in a Jar tinted moisturizer from philosophy. It has a pleasant smell, like other Garnier products do.

Personally, I don't know if I am in love with the product. It had good coverage and reduced redness, and I definitely appreciated the ease of application. But similar to other tinted moisturizers, I feel like it left my skin looking a little bit greasy. I usually use Bare Escentuals productions, and I really like the matte look that they provide. I think that I will have to add some kind of powder on top of this to make my skin look less shiny.

No comments: