Monday, October 4, 2010

Cookies for a Cure

I recently had the opportunity to sample these delicious butter cream cookies from Cheryl's. This October, Cheryl’s gourmet desserts will honor National Breast Cancer Awareness Month and the millions of Americans affected by the disease with the company’s “Cookies for a Cure” campaign. Cheryl’s will donate 10% of the proceeds from sales of the Buttercream Frosted Heart Shaped Cookie (as pictured) to the Susan G. Komen foundation throughout the month of October.


I always try to buy products that can give me an extra bang for my buck, so I love that they are donating 10% of the proceeds to support the Susan G. Komen foundation.  They have many great gift options available in a variety of sizes.  Adding to this sweet deal, you can currently get 8% cash back from Cheryl's via Ebates during this week.

No comments: