Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Debating a New Cellphone

I've always gotten a new cellphone when the two years of my contract were up, even if there was nothing wrong with my phone. I've just always been enticed by newer and shinier gadgets. I can get a new one now, but I'm feeling a bit clueless and not sure if I even want to.

I'll admit, I was really holding out hope that the iPhone was going to be offered by Verizon, but that isn't going to happen anytime soon. Other than that, I have no idea what phone I would even want. We don't have a land line and my phone works well, and I don't want to jinx that. Besides that, I've developed the habit of dropping my phone every morning, so I'm not sure that I'm ready for something new.

Now I see that Amazon has a new wireless store, so I think I'm going to check that out and try to figure out what phones are even available now.


No comments: