Thursday, May 13, 2010

Freebies for your birthday!

I decided to repost this with some updated information in honor of my birthday last week.

No purchase required:

Cold Stone Creamery - If you sign up for their birthday club, you can get a free creation for your birthday. The coupon is good for 7 days before and 7 days after your birthday. I love that it is available for all ages, because come on, who doesn't love free ice cream? It's also cool because you can register a whole family and manage them under one account. I registered my mom and my husband for their birthdays too!


Sephora - The Beauty Insider rewards program from Sephora is really fun too. It is free to join, and you get points for all your purchases. After 100 points you can redeem your points for a deluxe sample (usually much much bigger than a regular sample, and occasionally even a full size product.) I just found out that if you save 500 points you can trade in for an "exclusive product" (not sure what that means, but I like it) that has around a $50 value. They sometimes send coupons as well - like $15 off $35 - that you have to be a member to use. ANYWAY, once your birthday rolls around, you also get a free gift - either an eye set for ladies or shaving cream for men. You can get it online or in stores, but ordering online means you have to make a purchase. In stores it is totally free!



Aveda - If you join Aveda's Birthday Program today you will get a free, full-size product on your birthday! (I just did this today and I received a custom blended Pure-fume spray. It was awesome and the lady at the store was so sweet and didn't pressure me to buy anything. I will definitely be back.)

BOGO Deals:

Houlihan's - Joining the Houlihan's email club will get you a free appetizer right away, but also a free entree on your birthday.

Qdoba - Upon signing up you will get a coupon for free chips and salsa but you will also get a free burrito for your birthday.

Moe's - I'm not sure if this is BOGO, but Moe's will give you a free burrito on your birthday. (TiaraSaves says that this is totally free. Sweet! But it also has a very short expiration date.)

Other Stuff:
  • I have a Banana Republic credit card, so I got a $15 off of any purchase coupon.
  • I had signed up for a Famous Footwear Rewards card and I got a $10 off of any purchase coupon.
  • It costs $10 to join the Love Your Body Club at the Body Shop, and among other things, you get a $10 gift for your birthday.
Do you know about any other great birthday offers?

1 comment:

marlatiara said...

Moe's is totally free. It also expires really quickly (possibly is only good for your actual birthday) but yay free burrito!