Saturday, January 2, 2010

Puppies Led Me Astray


I went shopping with my mom today, and I'm happy to report that I didn't buy anything crazy. I actually made a list of things that I needed to get at the mall and I stuck to the list. Later on however, I went to Barnes and Noble with my husband and family, and apparently forgot that we had just made a budget. One of my seemingly crazy purchases was a memory game with adorable puppies (since I am apparently five years old) that I thought was 50% off. It turns out that the game wasn't on sale and I pretty much got made fun of mercilessly for it.

When we got home we were playing Scrabble Slam, which is completely amazing by the way, and after a few rounds I suggested that we play the puppy memory game. This was met by groans and I was teased even more, but it turned out to be so much fun that we played it twice.

I wish I could find a picture or link to the puppy game, because it is seriously that awesome, but it doesn't appear to exist at all on the internet at all. I'm such a sucker for cute puppies.

No comments: