Sunday, January 10, 2010

I heart Trader Joe's!

We went to Trader Joe's yesterday and bought $120 worth of stuff. I'm really happy with what we got though, because now I have a full freezer of delicious things that will make cooking during the week a lot easier. I've been cooking too many pasta and casserole type creations lately, and I want to cook more dinners that consist of separate proteins, grains, and vegetables. Today I cooked the "Cabernet Beef Pot Roast" in the crock pot and it was amazing! We shredded the leftovers and I'm going to figure out something to make for the next few days.

I also got the dark chocolate covered pomegranate seeds. LOVE!

2 comments:

marlatiara said...

Trader Joe is my boyfriend. <3

me in millions said...

Marlatiara, you can't have him! He's mine. Love him and love his frozen mac and cheese. It's heaven in a box.