Sunday, December 20, 2009

$300 from Swagbucks in 2009!

I just took a minute to look over my Swagbucks account, and I figured out that I earned $300 in Amazon gift certificates in 2009! People always look at me like I am kind of crazy when it comes to all of the surveys, searching, and all of the little things that I do to make extra money online. When it comes trickling in, I sometimes question whether or not it is worth it, but to see such a big number as $300, I definitely know it is worth the extra few minutes that I put into it everyday.

I have been using the gift certificates over the course of the year, rather than saving them for something big. But when I realize that I could have gotten a 32 GB iPod Touch for FREE, it really blows my mind. Thank you so much to everyone who has signed up as a referral. If you haven't signed up for Swagbucks yet, what are you waiting for?

3 comments:

marlatiara said...

Yup - thanks to SwagBucks I got my iPod Touch for half price! (I spent the rest of the Bucks on all sorts of other stuff...) It is an awesome program and everyone should do it!!!

Anny said...

wh0a I must be doing something wrong - I signed up about 3 months ago and made $5. I have 33 points though so hopefully by the end of this year I'll have made $10 LOL

divinecrash said...

I just found this blog and I will definitely have to check out swagbucks. Thanks.