Saturday, November 28, 2009

Horrible Customer Service at ING Direct

I am having some really terrible issues with ING Direct right now. I don't want to get into details just yet, since I will give them one more chance to fix things tomorrow morning. Right now I am absolutely sick and devastated by the turn of events. You know customer service is really terrible when you are crying to the representative, telling them that that you are in the midst of a panic attack and that they are ruining your life, and they still can't even be human enough to go off the robotic script.

I've always heard that once there is the slightest problem with an account, ING, the previously amazing bank, turns into an absolute monster. I wish I had taken those warnings more seriously.

1 comment:

eemusings said...

This sounds really bad - hope it all works out for you :S