Monday, October 19, 2009

Finally: A deal on PG Tips!

A few months ago, I mentioned how much I loved PG Tips tea, and how sad I was that I ran out of it. Well Amazon finally put it on sale again! Granted, it isn't as good as the deal I mentioned last time, but I was able to get 4 boxes of 160 for $27.18, which I paid for in gift cards that I earned from Swagbucks. With this discount, it brings it to 4.2 cents a bag! Make sure you use the code "PGTPS444" and sign up for the "Subscribe and Save" discount - which you can cancel immediately after ordering.

You could also get 6 boxes of 40 for around $12, which would bring it to around 5 cents a bag.

This really is fabulous tea! I just hope that Amazon will bring the price down to the insane $3.68 for 640 tea bags that I got last year!

1 comment:

moneymatekate said...

So glad you blogged and twittered about this - time to crash in some of those Amazon GCs from Swagbucks!