Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Swagbucks Code for New Members!

Search & Win

I've said it a million times, but I absolutely LOVE Swagbucks. When I joined last December I wasn't sure that it would ever amount to anything, but since then I have earned $175 in Amazon.com gift cards for just a few minutes of searching everyday. They have a fabulous referral system so that you earn up to 100 Swagbucks for each of your referrals, which definitely helps to let your Swagbucks accumulate quickly.

Swagbucks just came out with a cool new toolbar that can help you to earn even more bucks, by issuing a daily Swagcode for all of September.

I'm very excited to be able to offer a bonus to my readers when you sign up for Swagbucks. When you sign up enter the code "swagandthecity" and you will start with 5 Swagbucks! This code expires on September 11th and is good for new members only. Make sure you enter the code exactly as shown (but without the quotation marks), because it is case sensitive.

No comments: