Thursday, July 16, 2009

Oh Swagbucks, How I Love Thee...

As if my love of Swagbucks wasn't deep enough, I won 5 extra bucks playing twitter trivia tonight. LOVE. Seriously, if you haven't already joined I so highly recommend doing so. I've gotten about $135 in amazon gift cards from them and I am so close to getting another.

What's great is that I've been finding so many Swagcodes lately, since I've been off (ie. staring at the internet for hours a day), so they have really been piling up quickly.

And my winning question on trivia:

SwagBucksJudd Apatow created the show Freaks & Geeks before doing Knocked Up. What state did F&G take place & what 4 actors from KU STARRED on F&G?

centsandthecity@SwagBucks Michigan - Martin Starr, Seth Rogan, Jason Segal and James Franco

And I actually knew this because my other part of summer vacation, besides staring at the computer, has been to watch Freaks and Geeks and tons of Apatow movies.

Wow. :)

No comments: