Monday, July 13, 2009

Cute Coach Freebie!


I know that this has been posted all over the internet, but if you go here you can print out a voucher to get these cute pencils for free at Coach. I went the other day to get them and I was really nervous to be handing in a coupon for something free at Coach, but the sales girl was really sweet and there was no problem at all.

I actually find this move by Coach to be really interesting - both the freebie and their new Poppy collection. When I mentioned it to my husband, he actually knew all about it already, which was kind of weird. But he mentioned that he has read about Coach a few times in Business Week, because apparently they love them there. This new Poppy collection is crazy bright with really vibrant colors and a lot of patent leather and sequins. It is also priced slightly cheaper. When I saw the collection it definitely seemed like juniors Coach to me.

I'm interested to see how this plays out in September. The girls at my high school already love Coach, but lately they have been leaning towards crazier Betsey Johnson bags that are more teen friendly. I'm wondering if this move by Coach, will help to really grab the dollars of these young consumers (and their parents.) It does seem like a smart move to get them while they are young to create a customer for life.

2 comments:

Your Frugal Friend, Niki said...

Adorable stuff! My teen sis will love this offer, thanks for sharing.

:)

Frugal Disney Mom said...

I got my pencils too. I love Coach but not the Poppy collection. Of course I am not a teen anymore either.