Thursday, June 25, 2009

Lack of blogging but lots of baking!

I know I have been absent from blogging lately, but with the end of the school year comes all sorts of new stress. Apparently, I have been trying to relieve my stress by stalking food blogs and trying new recipes. In fact, last week, we kind of maybe spent $180 (!!!!!!) on groceries. Oops.

So here are some things that I have been making lately:


First up was this delicious Strawberry Coffee Cake from Joy the Baker, and OMG it was completely amazing. I have been loving strawberries lately, and this was just wonderful with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.

Then I tried making granola bars from The Frugal Girl. I made both the chocolate chip and the raisin granola bars. We have been storing all the extras in the freezer and they are great for a quick breakfast.

No comments: