Monday, May 11, 2009

Survey sites: HCD Surveys!

I participate in a bunch of different survey sites to make some extra money.  I just got a referral link that I wanted to share for HCD Surveys.  I actually really enjoy the surveys from this site because they are usually very quick and have video content which makes them pretty fun.  For example, during the presidential campaign they frequently had surveys of campaign commercials or speeches and you would have to give your response as the video played.  They sometimes even have text message surveys, like during the presidential debates to say who you thought won the argument.  (They also have an American Idol survey every week, but I don't watch the show!)

You can cash out when you reach $10 and I've probably made around $40 from them so far! :)

If you sign up through my link and complete your profile you will earn $1.00 and I will get a little bit back as well. 

No comments: