Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Maybe I'm changing?

So as always, I am anxiously awaiting this Friday when I will get my paycheck.  But unlike in the past when I would be waiting so that I could pay off my credit card or some other bill since my checking account was depleted, instead I am excited because I will be able to transfer another $750 into our savings account.  I am ecstatic that we are able to save $1500 (a full month's rent) every month.  After feeling so defeated with our car loan, or our nearly empty bank accounts, it is so amazing to FINALLY be on track.

But hey, I didn't really change that much since I just bought this dress from Banana Republic:


Which I think will be lovely with a new necklace that I got from Etsy seller, roundabout designs:



2 comments:

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

I think I tried on that dress in store. I liked it, but the material was too sheer or low cut for me. I can't remember..

Saving Cents in the City: said...

FB: It was pretty low cut, but I always wear a cami anyway. PS - I'm loving your new blog, especially your great etsy finds.