Saturday, May 2, 2009

CVS 5/3-5/9

I was going to skip CVS this week, but I think I am going to get the 3 boxes of Kellogg's cereal for $10.  I got a great package from Vocalpoint the other day promoting Frosted Mini Wheats and it came with a BOGO coupon as well as some $1 off coupons.  With the coupons I will be able to get three boxes of cereal for around $5.67 and get 5 ECBs back.

Vocalpoint is totally amazing by the way.  I signed up awhile ago and I have never even visited the website again, but I keep getting samples and coupons in the mail.  Besides the cereal, I have gotten samples and free coupons for those Kashi nutrigrain type bars, a Venus razor/coupons, and a bunch of other stuff as well.

1 comment:

Denise said...

You are doing just what I was planning on doing. I got those Vocalpoint Q's too and was so excited -- that was a surprise and my first from them. Thanks for posting this!