Sunday, April 26, 2009

Anxious!

So theoretically we should hear back about our rent tomorrow. I'm not really expecting them to lower the rent, but I'm still trying to stay hopeful about it. If nothing else, maybe they will just keep the rent at $1500.

We still need to work on a budget, but I'm feeling pretty good since I was able to transfer $800 to the ING account this month. My husband keeps mentioning trying to sign a two year lease, and it makes me sad that we will probably still be here in two years and not in a home of our own yet.

In shopping news: after hearing all about reusable shopping bags last week because of Earth day, I finally bought some of my own. I decided on these Envirosax Flora Pouches. They were kind of pricey, but I had some Amazon credit that I earned from Swagbucks, so I only paid about $13.

1 comment:

Fabulously Broke said...

*thumbs up*

The Flora pouches are cute, but I can't decide on just one set because there are some i like and hate :P

So I picked one of each.. lol