Sunday, March 8, 2009

CVS 3/8 - 3/14

So I decided to go to CVS because I had some ECBs that were going to expire.  

Here's what I did:

(2) Garnier Mousse and (1) Garnier Hairspray - $10
(2) Garnier Face Scrub - $10
(2) Herbal Essence - $5.76
(1) Crest Toothpaste - $2.99

Coupons used:
(3) $1 off Garnier Styling Product
(2) $1 off Garnier Face Product
$3/2 off Herbal Essence
$1 off Crest
10, 4, and 4 ECBs

Total OOP: $2.65

Earned: 10 ECBs (Garnier), 2 ECBs (Crest), and 2 ECBs (Herbal Essence)

1 comment:

sarah swingset said...

i am so glad you left a comment in my blog so i was reminded that i haven't seen yours in awhile and i've been missing out! i love a good deal and a freebie, so i am stoked to see all the tips and links you have on your blog. also, this all makes me wish i had a cvs in town!