Monday, March 2, 2009

Another attempt at stockpiling...

So even though I said that I would never order grocery items from amazon again, I was swayed by an awesome deal.  However, if these items come and they are too close to expiration, you can bet that I will email amazon about the problem, since I've read on forums that amazon resolved the issue.  So I bought 12 boxes of Annie's Mac and Cheese for $7.19!  It really comes to $12.19 after discounts, but I also had a $5 gift card that I earned on Swagbucks.  We've been buying this Mac and Cheese at the grocery store and it is usually close to $2 a box, so this is a really great deal.  I just hope I'm not disappointed again. 

1 comment:

her every cent counts said...

Hey -- I added you to the personal finance reader. Or at least I added this blog to it. I see you have a bunch of blogs. I can't remember if any of them are included on it already... if you update a blog it should go to the top of the personal finance reader. If it doesn't, then it's not there... let me know and I'll add it too.