Saturday, February 28, 2009

yay!

I know I've mentioned it before, but I really love Swagbucks!  I have earned $55 in Amazon gift cards since late November.  This has really been excellent, because we have been able to buy a few dvds that we wanted, without having to feel guilty about spending the money.

I feel like right now, any little bit truly helps.  So thank you if you have signed up through my link!  The best part is that you earn points when your referrals search, so make sure you share your own referral to get even more points! :)

Also, I just got my first check from Ebates for $91.70!!  During the holidays, they had offered double cash back on many stores, so my earnings were really able to grow.  If you sign up from my link, we both get an extra $5 when you use the site.

No comments: