Sunday, December 14, 2008

CVS 12/14-12/20

I haven't updated this blog for awhile, because basically I was failing miserably at CVS.  Without any $/$$ coupons, I had been running through ECBs very quickly and have been spending more and more OOP. (over $20 on one occasion!)

Finally, I feel like I have had a pretty good week:

(2) Colgate total - $2.99 each
Dove 2pk beauty bars - $2.49
(2) Pantene Shampoos - $5.99 each
(2) St. Ive's lotions - $5 each

Coupons Used: 
$1 Dove
(2) $1.50 colgate
(2) $2 Pantene
$3/$10 haircare CRT
9 ECB and 10 ECB

OOP: $1.16

Earned: 4 (Colgate), 4 (Pantene), 1 (Dove), and 5 (St. Ives) ECBs

So overall, it was a loss of 5 ECBs, but that was because I decided that I should get the St. Ives even though I had no coupons for it.  


1 comment:

Brian said...

Welcome back!

You did well this week even though you didn't have coupons for St. Ives. I'm sure it will be used anyway!

Bye!